When traveling by plane, we must adhere to certain applicable rules that we do not have to follow when choosing, for example, our own car as a means of transport. Whether it is a regular or charter flight, it is necessary, among other things, to: comply with the baggage allowance.
The rules regarding hand luggage can raise the most doubts. For example, it cannot carry liquids with a capacity of more than 100 ml. However, there are also other items that are theoretically allowed, but under certain conditions.
Our user, Ms. Kasia, who was traveling from Katowice-Pyrzowice Airport recently discovered it. It was her first vacation abroad, so she tried to prepare well for the flight. She took a power bank with her so as not to lose contact with her relatives.
Unfortunately, it turned out that the airport has no deposit, not even a paid one. However, Mrs. Kasia’s property was very valuable for saying goodbye to her so easily and the tourist was determined to put it away somewhere until her return.
Finally, the tourist left the power bank at the travel agency where she was a customer. But could she really “read” and be better informed? The Pyrzowice airport’s website even states that “goods seized from passengers will be forwarded for disposal”.
However, it is also written:
In addition, the website also states that “all prohibited items are on the list of items not allowed to be carried in hand baggage”. However, there is nothing about oversized, unacceptable powerbanks in the indicated list.
The following items may not be carried in hand baggage:
- firearms and other weapons
- stunning or immobilization devices
- sharp-tipped objects (e.g. knives and scissors with blades longer than 6 cm)
- work tools (including drills and saws)
- blunt instruments (e.g. sticks or clubs)
- explosives and incendiary materials
- liquid substances with a volume of more than 100 ml (1 liter in total is allowed)
- power banks with a capacity greater than 27,000 mAh
You can transport the following items in hand luggage:
- lotions and cosmetics with a content of up to 100 ml
- all products purchased in the duty-free zone
- cameras, camcorders
- phones, tablets, laptops, chargers
- power banks with a capacity of up to 27,000 mAh
- hair dryers, straighteners, curlers
This angelic name is gaining popularity. Parents increasingly call their daughters that
“I cheated on vacation and it feels good. Should I tell my partner?” [LIST]
Don’t do this on vacation. List of the most embarrassing behaviors