- The Central Government Legislation Center has announced that the draft regulation of the Minister of Health on the pilot program for care for the recipient as part of the cardiological network has been submitted for public consultation.
- The National Cardiology Network pilot in Mazovia will be expanded to an additional five voivodeships: Łódzkie, Małopolskie, Pomorskie, Śląskie, Wielkopolskie
- Please hurry with any comments on the design as only three days were allotted for consultation
Pilot care within the cardiology network
A draft regulation from the Minister of Health, amending the regulation on the pilot care program, has been submitted for public consultation
about the beneficiary within the cardiological network.
The project extends the implementation of the pilot program – carried out so far in Mazovia – to include even more voivodeships:
- Little Poland,
- Greater Poland.
The following have been designated as regional coordination center for the pilot:
- for Łódź – Independent Public Central Health Center
Clinical Hospital of the Medical University of Łódź;
- for Lesser Poland – Krakowski Szpital Specjalistyczny im. John Paul II;
- for Pomerania – University Clinical Center in Gdańsk;
- for Silesia – Silesian Center for Heart Disease in Zabrze;
- for Greater Poland – Szpital Kliniczny im. Heliodor Święcicki of the Medical University of Karol Marcinkowski in Pozna.
Previously, the Stefan Cardinal National Institute of Cardiology was designated as the coordinating center in Mazowieckie Voivodeship
Wyszyński State Research Institute in Warsaw.
The National Cardiology Network expanded to other provinces
In the motivation of the regulation we read that the criterion for including the implementation of the pilot in the indicated provinces was the number of persons based on the publication of data from the Central Bureau of Statistics entitled “Area and population in the territorial profile in 2021”.
– The provinces indicated are those with the largest population, right after Mazowieckie province, which was the first to fall under the pilot program – explains the Ministry of Health.
National Cardiology Network Regulations for consultation
For the newly included voivodeships, the draft regulation specifies the dates of three separate phases of the program:
- organizational stage – from August 12, 2022 to December 31, 2022;
- implementation phase – until December 31, 2024 (this date is ca
19 months, through which it will be possible to verify the cardiological network in the areas of the newly created provinces;
- evaluation phase – summary and evaluation of the implementation of the pilot program will take place within 3 months after the end of the implementation phase.
The National Cardiology Network is based on the collaboration of general practitioners with specialist outpatient clinics and hospitals.
– I think this is a solution that will help us in the post-pandemic era to effectively fill the health debt – said in April at a conference in Zabrze, Health Minister Adam Niedzielski, announcing the preparation of a regulation extending of the pilot program to new provinces.
The full text of the regulation can be downloaded below.
Copyrighted material – the rules for reprints are specified statute.
Read more about: