- The draft organizational and substantive standards for first reference level units have been submitted for public consultation
- The proposal has been prepared in accordance with the mandate for the development of standards and the implementation of training according to the new model of the health care system for children and adolescents
- Any comments on the project must be sent in electronic form within 10 days from the date of receipt of the letter – informed the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Centrum CBT EDU Sp. z oo Paweł Szeplewicz
Changes in the reimbursement of medical devices. Expert: One pack of blood glucose test strips for six months is not enough
The drug is missing in pharmacies. Deliveries only in 2023
A new healthcare clinic has opened. It accepts up to 12 thousand. patients
Project in public consultation
The Ministry of Health announced that on the website of the Center CBT (a center focused on cognitive behavioral therapy) a draft of organizational and content standards for units of the first reference level has been made available for public consultation.
– This project has been prepared in accordance with the mandate for the development of standards and the implementation of training under the new model of the Mental Health System for Children and Adolescents as part of the project “Support for the implementation of the reform introducing a new model of the mental health system for children and adolescents“implemented under the Operational Program Knowledge, Education and Development 2014-2020 No. POWR.05.02.00-00-0001 / 21 – reads the release of the Ministry of Health.
Dysfunctions and archaisms of the mental health protection system. The Ministry of Health answers the Commissioner’s questions
Child psychiatry benefits guaranteed: changed regulations, new specialization
Limited time to submit comments
Importantly, the deadline for submitting comments on the draft is limited – they must be returned within 10 days of receiving the letter. Comments can be submitted in two ways:
- to Centrum CBT’s email address (available HERE),
- to the email address provided by the Ministry of Health (available HERE).
In either case, comments should be included in the version that allows the text to be edited.
– Let me consider failure to submit comments within the deadline as resignation from the presentation of the position and acceptance of the project – emphasized in the announcement of the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Centrum CBT EDU Sp. z oo Paweł Szeplewicz.
The National Cardiology Network expanded to other voivodeships. The project is already in consultation
Rare diseases and a new profession: geneticist. Intervention of the Ombudsman
Psychiatry reform under threat? Concerned, the Ombudsman writes to the Prime Minister
Copyrighted material – the rules for reprints are specified statute.
PDF presentation • 2.71 MB
The letter __-invitation_do_konsultacji.pdf
PDF presentation • 0.19 MB
Read more about: