The Municipality and the City of Miechów invite you to participate in a limited, single-phase, architectural and urban design competition to develop the concept of the sports hall in Miechów.
Regulations of the architectural competition for the design of the sports hall in Miechów
Municipal and municipal office in Miechów
ul. Henryka Sienkiewicza 25, 32–200 Miechow
p.topicem supportivem (Co-organiser) Contest) is:
stowathe birth of Polish architects branch in Krakow
Lake. Szczepasski 6, 31–011 Krakow
Goal of the architectural competition
Goal Contest is obtaining best solutions build Hall Sport in
The assignment of an architectural competition
The task of the competition is to select, through verification and evaluation in accordance with the rules Regulations, concepts, for the development of full project documentationenabling the implementation of the investment.
Object of the architectural competition
The subject of the competition is described in chapter 2 of the competition rules and it is the construction of the concept of the sports hall building with a link to the existing primary school in Miechów on lot no. 465/11, 1459/2, 1462 , at ul. Maria Konopnicka in Miechow.
The cost of work
Maximum planned total cost construction of the sports hall in Miechów together with land development, implemented (implemented) based on work knaturallyThat no could be exceed the amounts: twenty 000 00000 PLN net.
Contest entries will be judged against the following criteria: first class:
1. attractiveness and feasibility of the proposed urban solutions and
attractiveness and feasibility of the proposed architectural solutions;
2. accuracy and regularity developmentiązań functional and programmatic
spatial cube objects and development;
3. economy solutions of special taking into account economy cost
construction and operation of facilities;
4. legitimacy accepted solutions technical Of taking into account rsolutions
Contest entries will be judged against the following criteria: subordinate:
1. the cost of the investment under the solutions chosen in the declaration
Of information about the execution costs submitted by the Contest Participant
2. cost of project documentation. ABOUTthis price is made on the basis of an analysis of the submitted design solutions.
1. Arch. Piotr Lewicki, Competition Judge, SARP Kraków Branch President Judge,
2. Arch. Marcin Brataniec, Match Judge, SARP Krakow Branch, Referee,
3. Arch Marcin Charciarek Competition Judge
4. Arch. Piotr Chuchacz, President of the Małopolska Regional Chamber of Architects of the Republic of Poland
5. Arch Andrzej Banaśkiewicz, Deputy Mayor of the Municipality and City of Miechów
6. Iwona Dróżdż, Head of Investment and Environmental Protection Department in Miechów
7. Małgorzata Galińska, Sub-Inspector of the Investment and Environmental Protection Department in Miechów
8. Anna Gawin, principal of primary school No. 1 in Miechów
9. Mateusz Sobecki, Vice-Chairman of the City Council in Miechów
Competition office: Arch. Marcin Buczek-Palczyński, SARP Kraków Department, Competition Organization Secretary
– 22 July 2022 Recommended date submitting questions to clarify the content of the Regulations
Competition conditions admission to the competition
– 8 from August 2022up to 2 hours Application deadline for permission to participate Contest
– 1August 5 2022 Sending notifications to participants about admission to participate in Contest and invitations to submit competition works
– September 2nd 2022 Recommended date submitting questions to clarify the content of the Regulations
Competition for development and submission Wash competitions by the participants may participate in Contest
– 12 October 2022up to 2 hours Deadline for submitting contest entries in k.naturally
– 21 October 2022 The decision, the public announcement of the results of the competition and the opening of the exhibition after the competition. Publication the results of the competition on the organiser’s website.
– 21 November 2022 Payout of prizes. Invitation to the author(s) of the competition entry recognized by the Court competition for the best tradable orders from free hand
1st prize PLN 40,000.00 and an invitation to negotiate under the single-source tender procedure for the implementation of comprehensive documentation based on a competition work
2nd prize PLN 20,000.00
3rd Prize PLN 10,000.00