The first edition of the Synergia project has started
In the National School of Public Administration them. President of the Republic of Poland, Lech Kaczyński, the first session of the pilot edition of the Synergy project has started. The session is attended by representatives of government institutions from Poland, Bulgaria, Latvia and Hungary. Thanks to the efforts of the General Director, Paweł Żukowski, the Warmia and Mazury Voivodeship qualified to participate in this prestigious project.
The Warmia and Mazury Voivodeship, in addition to the main state institutions: the Prime Minister’s Office, the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Development and the Patent Office of the Republic of Poland, has been qualified for the Synergy project – building a network of cooperation and exchange of experiences of senior officials from Central and Eastern Europe, to create and implement effective public policies.
At this point I would like to especially thank my collaborators, thanks to whose efforts we found ourselves in this elite group. I hope that thanks to world-class teachers (IESE Business School, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Harvard Business School and the exchange of experiences with our colleagues from Hungary, Bulgaria and Latvia, we can perform our tasks better and meet needs more efficiently .
About the SYNERGY . project
Goal of the project
The aim of the project is to prepare a new education and cooperation program based on a collaborative network of public administration management officers from Central and Eastern Europe and to put into practice the solutions developed during the implementation of the program.
- The project participants are:
- central or local government institutions from Poland,
- central or local government administrations from the countries of Central and Eastern Europe,
- subordinate units and units supervised by central or local government institutions from Poland or the countries of Central and Eastern Europe,
who will participate in the development, and in the case of institutions from Poland, also the implementation of the developed recommendations in the field of institution management.
- Institutions select their representatives to participate in the project, who fulfill leadership roles or coordinate the team:
- central level (e.g. secretaries of state, deputy secretaries of state, heads of central offices and their deputies, directors-general, directors and deputy directors of departments and offices in ministries and central offices),
- field level (e.g. voivodes, deputy voivodes, general managers and directors and deputy directors of offices and departments in voivodeship offices and other units of local government administration).
The project will be carried out in four editions. Each edition includes the implementation of two parts:
- Educational and cooperation program (lessons for representatives of participants given in the form of stationary and covering 19 days of classes in Poland, Bulgaria, Latvia and Hungary),
- Implementation part (preparation of the implementation project and implementation of good management practices in the participant’s institution).
The project is implemented in a transnational partnership:
- National School of Public Administration President of the Republic of Poland, Lech Kaczyński (KSAP),
- Bulgarian Institute of Public Administration (IPA),
- Hungarian National University of Public Service (NUPS),
- Latvian School of Public Administration (LSPA).
The project is co-financed by the state budget and European funds under the Operational Program for the Development of Knowledge Education 2014-2020, co-funded by the European Social Fund.
All information about the SYNERGIA . project
The competition to participate in the implementation portion of the SYNERGIA project has been resolved
Information based on https://synergia.ksa.gov.pl/
We would like to kindly inform you that due to the decision of the competition committee, Warmia and Mazury Voivodeship office in Olsztyn† with the project called the Integrated Professional Development Program for the Executive Persons – a program for building a management workshop. Congratulations!
The aim of the implementation project of the Warmia and Mazury Voivodship Office in Olsztyn is to introduce an innovative integrated system for improving middle management skills.
The institution will receive support in the areas of employee training in the implementation of internships, consultant care and financial resources for the first phase of implementation of the new solution.
5 institutions of the project participants from Poland entered the internal competition for the implementation of good practices:
- Patent Office of the Republic of Poland
- Center Łukasiewicz in consortium with the Ministry of Development, Labor and Technology
- Warmia and Mazury Voivodeship office in Olsztyn
- Ministry of Justice in consortium with the Institute of Justice
- Chancellery of the Prime Minister
The substantive value of all competition applications drawn up was highly appreciated by the members of the Competition Committee. The prepared management challenges and their nature emphasize the need to implement solutions for the management of the institution in public administration, developed during the implementation of the educational program.
Over the next three months, the implementation process of the solutions proposed by the winning institution in the thematic scope of the reported management challenge will be carried out. After the implementation period, a post-implementation report is prepared by the institution’s implementation team and a shadow report by an implementation consultant.
again sCongratulations Warmia and Mazury . Voivodeship Office in Olsztyn and good luck with your project!
Recruitment for the next editions of the project
We recommend that you follow the project website. Soon we will start recruiting for the second edition of the project. Institutions and people interested in participating in the project are kindly invited to familiarize themselves with the project and the course of the first edition on the project website: http://www.synergia.ksap.gov.pl.