Detached houses for sale in Gdynia Dąbrowa allow you to enjoy the tranquility and proximity to nature. Almost every side of the neighborhood is surrounded by the Tricity Landscape Park. In Dąbrowa there is the highest hill in Gdynia and the Tri-City – Mount Donas. The neighborhood is considered one of the safest in the city.
Gdynia Dąbrowa is one of the youngest districts of the city. Residents appreciate the area for many places to walk, but at the same time a developed infrastructure and easy access to the center. They emphasize that in the neighborhood they can find everything they need: schools, shops, shops and services, medical facilities and playgrounds for children.
Houses for sale in Gdynia – Dąbrowa surrounded by forests
Houses for sale in Gdynia Dąbrowa are a variety of buildings – detached houses, terraced houses, semi-detached houses and multi-family houses. The supply includes homes from the primary market, but homes from the secondary market from the 1980s and 1990s dominate. Many of them are ready to move in immediately.
Detached houses have large surfaces from 200 m², an average of 4 to 7 rooms and a private garden. Residents can enjoy the view of the surrounding nature – the forests of the Tri-City Landscape Park or numerous ponds – the most famous are the pond at the yellow route, the pond in Dąbrowa and the pond behind the stock exchange. The woods are full of hiking and biking trails.
Houses for sale in Gdynia Dąbrowa offer:
- large area – from 200 m²;
- spacious building;
- from 1 to 4 floors;
- access to the basement, attic and farm buildings;
- own, large garden;
- views of forests and ponds;
- on average 4 – 7 rooms;
- garage, parking spaces;
- comfortable distance from neighbors;
- connected media.
The highest point in Gdynia and the Tri-City is in Dąbrowa. Mount Donas is a hill 205.7 m above sea level During the Second World War it was an observation point. Currently, it is one of the favorite places for walking among the residents of the area. There is a telecommunications tower with a viewing platform on the top. From the hill you can admire the panorama of Gdynia and Sopot. On a sunny day you can also see the Baltic Sea and parts of the Hel Peninsula.
Gdynia Dąbrowa is the suburb of the city that attracts families with children and the elderly. The neighborhood is associated with high security, friendly neighborhood and tranquility. At the same time, Dąbrowa offers a developed communication, commercial, service and educational infrastructure.
House in Dąbrowa – Gdynia in harmony with nature
There are educational institutions in Dąbrowa in Gdynia – nurseries, kindergartens, primary schools. Children can take advantage of the offer of language schools, playgrounds and playgrounds for different sports – volleyball, football or basketball. Residents also cite numerous medical facilities – private and National Health Fund, shops and service outlets, banks and restaurants. There are also larger companies that offer jobs.
The advantages of buying a house in Gdynia Dąbrowa:
- easy access to downtown – proximity to the Tri-City ring road;
- public transport – trolleybus lines (eg 23, 24, 27, 31, 710) and bus lines (eg 171, 172, 181, 740) and night lines;
- shopping and service points – Lidl, Biedronka, Pepco, Stokrotka or local shops;
- medical points – private and NFZ;
- restaurants – Dos Amigos Gdynia, Campus Bistro, Piwniczka Restaurant, SurfBurger Dąbrowa;
- proximity to nature – Tricity Landscape Park;
- The Dąbrowa Library;
- offer for children – incl. Early Education Complex No. 1 and School and Kindergarten Complex No. 3, Language Schools, Educational Institutions, Dąbrowa Football Academy;
- playgrounds, playgrounds for children, playgrounds, incl. earthen trampoline park.
Gdynia Dąbrowa is considered an almost self-sufficient district.
How much does a house cost in Gdynia Dąbrowa? – detached houses
How much does a house cost in Gdynia Dąbrowa? The cheapest offers start at 3 – 4 thousand. PLN per m². The cost of the more expensive real estate ranges from PLN 8,000 to PLN 13,000. PLN per m².