In connection with the establishment of the Central Bureau of Cybercrime, the police announces a competition for the graphic design of the ‘logo’ of the newly established police unit.
The aim of the competition is to design a graphic design for the logo of the Central Bureau Cybercrime. The competition is only for police officers or employees.
The logo design must meet such conditions as:
- be an independent and original work;
- be designed in line with current design trends;
- contain national symbols and elements characteristic of the Polish police;
- have a version called “Central Cybercrime Bureau” and the abbreviation “CBZC”;
- refer to IT and tele-information systems, as well as the threats with which these systems are associated.
An extensive description of the conditions for participation in the competition is included in the Graphic Design Logo Competition Regulations of the Central Bureau of Cybercrime.
Competition works can be sent to the following address:
Central Bureau of Cybercrime, ul. Pulawska 148/150; 02-624 Warszawa, with the endorsement “Competition for the graphic design of the logo of the Central Cybercrime Bureau” along with an attached completed application form with a personal signature no later than August 31, 2022†
Works sent after this date will not be considered by the competition committee. The competition committee assesses the submitted works and decides on the competition no later than September 12, 2022.
The winner of the competition will receive a prize of PLN 5,000.
The published comments are private opinions of the users of the portal.
The publisher of the portal is not responsible for the content of the opinion.