Behind us is the second episode of the tastiest program – Radio from the kitchen. This time we were in Elblag.
On the occasion of the 70th anniversary of Radio Olsztyn, we present our listeners 70 flavors from Warmia and Mazury. We have planned visits to 10 places. We started our culinary journey in Olsztyn and today we were in Elbląg. We cooked other regional dishes there.
The studio was run by Izabela Malewska and Dorota Grzymska.
View the recipes prepared by Emil Larma
- 1 kg potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 25 grams potato flour
- frying fat
- 25 g cooked meat, e.g. from stock
- 2 eggs
1. Grind the boiled potatoes.
2. Add 2 eggs and potato flour.
3. Season and knead the dough.
1. Hard boil the eggs.
2. Add the cooked meat from the stock and the chopped onion.
3. We grind everything together, knead it into a homogeneous mass.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Shape the dough into rolls, cut into pieces and knead the pancakes.
6. Put the filling on top and wrap to form patties.
7. Fry the filling in a pan.
- 50 grams of minced pork or pork and beef
- old bread
- a glass of milk
- a portion of Italian
- a few cloves of garlic
- 1-2 lemons
- a glass of sour cream (18%)
- 1-2 tablespoons wheat flour
1. Knead the minced meat with the egg and a roll soaked in milk.
2. Season with marjoram, salt and pepper.
3. Cut the greens.
4. Prepare the broth, throw in the formed meatballs.
6. Mix the flour with the cream and add it to the soup.
7. Add garlic, a little lemon juice.
8. Season with salt and pepper.
Goose dumplings served with white cabbage salad
- 2 kg flour
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 yolks
- hot water
- 150 g boiled stock meat
- 2 goose feet
- 3 onions
- goose fat
- 2 tablespoons goose lard
- ground pepper
- ground coriander
- 1 head of cabbage
- 2 apples
- a bunch of dill
- a few spicy cucumbers
- apple cider vinegar
- 1.5 kg wholemeal sourdough bread
- 5 liters of water
- 0.5 gram yeast
- 3 tablespoons honey
1. Add a pinch of salt, egg yolks and melted butter to the flour.
2. We mix everything together.
3. Gradually add warm water and mix.
4. Knead the dough until an elastic, smooth mass is obtained.
5. Cover the mass with a cloth and let rest for 30 minutes to let the dough rest.
1. Clean goose thighs, rub with salt, pepper, garlic and ground coriander.
2. We leave in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
3. Then place the thighs in a dish and put them in a preheated oven.
4. Bake at 190 degrees for half an hour.
5. Pour 200 ml of warm water, add two sliced onions.
6. Cover the casserole, reduce the temperature to 170 degrees and bake for 2.5 hours.
7. Peel the meat after it has cooled down and grind it with onion and fat.
8. Season with salt, pepper and marjoram.
9. Roll out the dough, cut out the rings and put the filling in the center of each of them, glue the edges together.
10. Put the dumplings in hot salted water with a teaspoon of fat, boil for 3 minutes.
11. Pour the onion fried in goose fat.
1. Finely chop the cabbage.
2. Season with salt and sugar.
3. Knead it and let the juice run out.
4. Add grated apples, spicy cucumbers, apple cider vinegar, chopped dill, oil and mix
1. Bake the bread, cut into slices, in the oven.
2. Crumble in an earthenware pot and pour warm water over it.
3. Add yeast mixed with warm water and honey.
4. Cover with a cloth and leave for 72 hours.
5. Pour into tight, closed bottles.
Plince with pomoćka
- 2 kg potatoes
- 2 large onions
- 3-4 eggs
- a few tablespoons of wheat flour
- incomplete glass of milk
- lean smoked bacon
- cooking oil
- 25 grams of cottage cheese
- clove of garlic
- 0.5 l sour cream (30%)
- a bunch of chives
Plince (potato pancakes)
1. Peeled and rinsed potatoes, grate together with the onion.
2. Squeeze out excess juice and pour boiling milk over the mass.
3. Add eggs, season with salt and pepper, then bind with wheat flour.
4. Mix the dough in hot oil. bake small pancakes (plisse) until golden brown.
5. In the second pan, fry a slice of smoked bacon.
Pomoćka (cottage cheese)
1. Mix the cottage cheese with cream, finely chopped onion and crushed garlic.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Serve the pancakes with a slice of smoked bacon.
4. Put the cottage cheese on top.
5. Sprinkle with chives.
Editing: K. Ośko
Radio from the kitchen in search of 70 flavors. Listen to us on Wednesday!