After a few quiet years, Malta returns with a rich festival offer under the slogan of numerous outdoor events, filled with carefree fun and interesting artistic events. partygoers and Music lovers can enjoy both live music and professional recordings, because this season we are all making up for lost time by having fun ’til we drop!
Summer season events:
– For those who are not yet familiar with this expression, abbreviation DLT resources “Days like this“, a top quality musical experience that dates back to the UK but has become a world sensation from the start. The DLT team hosts events in exotic locations such as Bora Bora Ibiza-Malta, Cafe del Mar Malta, Gianpula Village and Uno Malta, with performances from famous DJs and artists from around the world. Top stars of the event include Rema, Shenseea, Wizkid and KAYTRANADA. This exclusive event is only for 3,000 participants, so buy your tickets as early as possible.
– For the fourteenth time we present a free summer music festival island MTV, again at the Il-Fosos square in Malta. This year’s show will include a diverse genre, versatile artist – French Montana and award-winning, world-renowned DJ – Marshmello. Over the past 13 years, this unique event has attracted tens of thousands of fans from all over the world, so remember to purchase tickets in advance to ensure a seat on the stage.
– Summer Dance Music Festival Daze Malta starts on August 10 this year. The most popular EDM, pop and house artists will appear on stage. We’ve invited the best DJs from around the world who will join forces to co-create this unique music event, which will take place for the first time since 2019. To receive more information about this event and stay informed, visit the dedicated website.
– This is the 5th edition Glitch Festivalwhich promises to be more memorable than ever before. After a mandatory two-year break, guests can expect crazy parties on rooftops, boats and even in mysterious caves. Dancing is not only allowed, it is also mandatory! Attendees will receive a hearty helping of the best live electronic music, with the main festival taking place in the village of Gianpula from August 14-15. The last event will take place on the boat on June 16. Click here to buy tickets and learn more.
– Referred to as “the craziest party in the world”! At the end of the season, i.e. September 14, Elrow brings an explosion of light, color and sound to sunny Malta. This world-renowned event brand creates unforgettable art events around the world, including in popular locations such as Ibiza. The event will be a unique combination of electronic music, captivating multi-sensory impressions, psychedelic landscapes and a multitude of colorful confetti. Following the slogan of the creators – dance like no one is watching (dance like no one is watching) – this epic event becomes a true idyll for real party goers. More information can be found on the brand’s website Elrow on Facebook.
– As summer approaches autumn, we warm up the atmosphere with a unique four-day music festival Drum code. More than 50 talented artists will perform on seven separate stages, built especially for this event. Some of the best party names include: Adam Beyer, Chris Liebing, DJ Rush, Joris Voorn, Maceo Plex, Monika Kruse, and many others. Click here for more information and to reserve a seat.
Guidelines for COVID Pandemic
Malta, like the rest of the world, is slowly reopening to tourist traffic. This makes us the perfect place to spend a crazy eventful holiday this summer, even for numerous groups.
From 9 May 2022, Malta will leave the red or dark red classification of countries adopted during the pandemic. This means that tourists from any country in the world (as long as they are fully vaccinated or have a COVID-19 certificate in the past six months or a negative COVID-19 test result) can stay in our country without quarantine. In the case of the test, we accept the result of express tests (carried out within 24 hours of departure) and the result of PCR tests (carried out within 72 hours of departure). If the tourist does not carry any of the aforementioned documents, he will be asked to undergo a 10-day quarantine. This period can be reduced to seven days by testing negative for COVID-19.
In addition, we do not have to wear protective masks on flights to or from Malta. They are also not required in confined spaces meaning they are not required to attend a mass event or festival. Event attendance has also been reduced to pre-COVID standards, meaning many more people will be able to take advantage of our extensive art offerings this summer.