The Ministry of Environmental Protection and Agriculture recalls the actions carried out under the Program for the Care of Homeless Animals and the Prevention of Animal Homelessness in Niepołomice Municipality in 2022, adopted by the Niepołomice City Council.
Please note that we still have funds to subsidize the sterilization of bitches and cats and the neutering of dogs and cats, as well as the free marking of animals with microchips and entry into the international Safe-Animal database.
The amount of co-financing for the sterilization/castration of the animal is:
1) PLN 110 for the sterilization of the cat – the owner of the animal pays an additional PLN 130
2) PLN 70 for the castration procedure for cats – the owner of the animal pays an additional PLN 70
3) PLN 200 for sterilization of a bitch weighing up to 10 kg – the owner of the animal pays an additional PLN 200
4) PLN 240 for sterilization of a bitch weighing 10 kg to 30 kg – the owner of the animal pays an additional PLN 250
5) PLN 300 for sterilization of a bitch weighing more than 30 kg – the owner of the animal pays an additional PLN 320
6) 140 PLN for spaying a dog weighing up to 10 kg – the owner of the animal pays an additional 140 PLN
7) PLN 190 for spaying a dog weighing 10 to 30 kg – the owner of the animal pays an additional PLN 190
8) PLN 240 for spaying a dog weighing more than 30 kg – the owner of the animal pays an additional PLN 240
Co-financing for the above treatments can be obtained – by meeting the conditions:
– the need to be a resident of the municipality of Niepołomice;
– the correct completion and submission of the application exclusively by the animal owner;
– having an electronic label on the animal or any other label that allows the identification of the animal and its owner (if the animal is not marked in any way – you can chip the animal for free by submitting an appropriate application) ;
– a photocopy of the rabies vaccination certificate for bitches and dogs.
In the case of free marking of the animal (with possibility of vaccination against rabies), it is necessary to:
– be a resident of the municipality of Niepołomice;
– the correct completion and submission of the application exclusively by the animal owner.
Completed and signed applications (concerning castration/sterilization of animals, free marking of the animal – can be submitted simultaneously):
– submit it in person to the Customer Service Office of the City and the Town Hall of Niepoomice, Plac Zwycięstwa 13, 32-005 Niepołomice (ground floor of the building);
– sent by post to the specified address;
– sent via the ePuap platform or to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Treatments are only performed at the Dan-Vet Veterinary Clinic at ul. Mokra 9 in Niepolomice.
One animal may be entered on one form. Pet owners can request co-financing from one building/property for two treatments for sterilization/castration of animals.
Importantthat the owner of the animal, within 7 days of receiving the information on how to send the order to the Veterinary Clinic, contacts the Clinic and arranges the date of sterilization / neutering of the animal or electronic identification of the animal – contact us on the telephone number of the Dan Veterinary Clinic: 12 281 02 20.
If the above term is exceeded, the order will be invalid.
Failure to report to the scheduled treatment on a particular day will also exclude the animal from the promotion.
If the vet determines that the animal cannot be treated for age or medical/health reasons, the animal will be excluded from the promotion.
In case of cancellation of participating in the promotion, the pet owner has a duty notify the Niepołomice City and Commune Office – by calling the Department of Environmental Protection and Agriculture: 12 250 94 01.
On the day of the appointment, you report to the clinic with your identity card and the animal book (if you have one).
Applications can be downloaded from the Public Information Bulletin at www.niepolomice.eu via the Environment / Animal Protection tab or in person at the Environmental Protection and Agriculture Department of the UMiG Niepołomice, 2nd floor, room 14.
Additional information can be obtained by calling the Ministry of Environmental Protection and Agriculture, telephone number 12 250 94 01.